Beauty is not so much what you see, but what you dream.
~Old Proverb~

Monday, February 15, 2010

Isn't it comforting to know that everything in our lives has its purpose in the Lord's plan! It is all there! Every bit is worked out and woven into the grand design by a Master Planner and Designer! He created the world with such intricate beauty and order! Imagine the beauty of the life given over to Him! A living, breathing, constant testimony of the King!


The Weaver

My life is but weaving
Betwix the Lord and me;
I do not choose the color
He worketh steadily.
Off times He weaveth sorrow
And I in foolish pride;
Forget He sees the upper
And I the underside.
Nor till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain the reason why,
The dark threads are as needfull
In the Weavers skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.
Grant Colfax Tullar

"For Great is the Lord and Greatly to be praised.... "
1 Chronicles 16:25
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."
Jeramiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers