Beauty is not so much what you see, but what you dream.
~Old Proverb~

Saturday, July 16, 2011



Today my sister and her husband moved into their new house... for the last few weeks we had been blessed with having them stay with us. (They were just waiting for all the legal stuff to be taken care of with their new home so they could move in.)
At first I was a little concerned that things were gonna be too cramped and uncomfortable, and while things may not have been "ideal" I was surprised at how it all worked out. It was a blast!! Things were cramped and a bit crowded, but no one seemed to mind... we spent long evenings talking in the living room and playing games... Dad led devotions and we all prayed together... we ate many dinners outside around the bbq pit and then on the weekends we went to the river for swimming and picnics. It was a wonderful time that I will remember always. It was the first time in several years that I was able to spend extra time with my sisters and It was very special. Besides! How often does that happen when people marry and move away! It was so unexpected and splendid in that way! The Lord does indeed have a time for everything and who would have thought there would be a time when we would all live together in the same house one more time. :) It blessed my heart and I was so thankful,and today, as I watched them drive down the lane with the last trailer of boxes, I cried. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers