Beauty is not so much what you see, but what you dream.
~Old Proverb~

Sunday, August 7, 2011



Being Thankful!!
Recently I have read so many blog posts about be thankful! It has been such a blessing to my heart and the other day when I was rather struggling with feeling thankful, my mom came up to me and gave me a hug and told me that thanksgiving starts with joy in your heart! She reminded me to take time to praise the Lord in the everyday"ness" of everything!
And Now! For A few things I have been feeling thankful for today!

* The abundance of fresh beautiful yellow squash in the garden for us to eat
* The puppies!
* My sister Majesta...because she's alive and healthy!
* My little sister Liz, because she has such a sweet heart and talks me out of crankiness :D
* Mama, because she reminds me to be thankful
* The Lord's saving grace
* The fact that I can look forward to heaven EVERYDAY!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers