Beauty is not so much what you see, but what you dream.
~Old Proverb~

Monday, February 23, 2015

Remember That One Time?


Remember that one time when I married my favorite person in the whole world? That was today...Two years ago. In some ways it feels ages ago and sometimes seems like yesterday. It was glorious and I think I'll miss him forever.
A month before the wedding at a park in Albany

Rehearsal Dinner and Dad praying for us

My beautiful friend Alyssia fixing my hair

Getting ready

Emmy love hanging out with me while we waited

Signing the wedding license... this pic reminds me of how I used to lean on him :)


We ate beautiful sparkly pink cake that my friend Amber made


***big sigh***
And it was an okay day... because God is still faithful. I remembered every crazy detail from a rip in my dress last minute, to the way Andy smiled at me when I realized I had forgotten to give the rings to the Maid of Honor/Best man. Oh it was so perfect in all its imperfection and I did love him so. I guess it really was only 363 days, but they were OUR days and I am so thankful I got to be his wife.

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully written, and oh Trin, it made me tear up! Your photos are such lovely memories and what a gorgeous bride you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful example of Christ and His Church. Your marriage has been a blessing to many, dear sister. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers